Media Relations programmes (Press Office)
Media Relations are one of the key elements in Public Relations programmes, and are one of the most effective ways of making yourself known and recognised, helping companies stand out from the competition and gain credibility and authority.
Ad Mirabilia maintains a constant relationship with the media, creating press releases and dedicated material about Client companies and their products and services on the basis of the demands of the type of media and communication required.
From print media to radio, TV and the web, AD MIRABILIA has created a wide network of contacts and relationships, allowing the agency team to deal with an extensive media range, seeking the best opportunities for visibility.
A constantly updated database
The agency’s own press databases are constantly updated and include all information needed to support media relations in different business sectors. A pioneer in the use of cutting-edge information systems, AD MIRABILIA has a well-established web applications created and programmed especially for the agency. Its purpose is to manage press contacts and offer central mail distribution, with reporting on the correct reception of messages. Remote web management allows the agency team to access the database at any time to create media lists, personal invitations, and obtain all details needed to carry out recall activities from any work station.
All our Press Office Services
The press office managed by AD MIRABILIA handles every aspect of press relations and offers the following services:
- Product positioning and reference target analysis
- Definition of objectives
- Monitoring editorial plans for optimum product positioning
- Preparing targeted, constantly updated media lists
- Drafting and/or translation and/or adaptation of all press communications (company and brand profiles, news and product fact sheets)
- Preparation and constant updating of basic press pack
- Management of press release and product information
- Management of photo database and production of photo shoots
- Daily media analysis to create a constant qualitative and quantitative presence in all areas of targeted media (features, news, analysis, interviews etc)
- Support to editorial staff for additional information communications (retail prices, technical features etc..)
- Distributing printed and digital press packs to journalists, as well as corporate and product brochures
- One-to-one contacts with the press
- Organising interviews with company management
- Organising press conferences, press briefings and press tours
- Support for press hosting at main fairs, events and meetings
- Targeted media relations activities with specific media angles developed to meet the different media’s needs
- Working with the editorial co-ordination departments to encourage optimum editorial return for advertising investment
- Identifying and creating publishing opportunities, competitions, special collaborations, supplements
- Monitoring coverage (with the help of external monitoring services and comparative analysis of the competition)
- Creating digital and/or paper press archive, with regular provision of clippings via mail or other methods to be agreed with the Client
- Creation of press books archives
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of the press coverage produced (regular report according to Client preferences)
Experience is fashionable
AD MIRABILIA can offer twenty-year experience, with an extremely well developed contact network in the Fashion/Accessories/Lifestyle sectors. The agency offers a highly skilled account team dedicated full-time to media relations with editors, freelance specialists, journalists, stylists and fashion bloggers.
The list of Fashion/Accessories/Lifestyle Clients managed by AD MIRABILIA over the years can be consulted in the expertise section
As well as offering the Press Office services listed in the relevant section, AD MIRABILIA also provides companies and brands operating in fashion, accessories and beauty with the following additional services:
- Management of samples collection
- Production and distribution of look books (printed and pdf) to editorial staff, along with product images
- Management of press enquiries and meetings for the presentation of collections, product choice and photo features
- Constant contact with editorial staff to ensure greater efficiency in responding to their requests, making the product readily available and well-presented, along with general product optimisation
- Forwarding product requests that cannot be fulfilled from the agency’s samples to the Client company
- Product traffic and reporting analyses
- Identifying product placement opportunities with VIPs, Celebrities and Opinion Leaders
The show room service, staffed by a manager and two assistants, enhances the brand image offering personalised exhibition spaces where the collections are displayed for press meetings and presentations.
Communicating Ingredients brand
AD MIRABILIA’s expertise is also reflected by the outstanding technical skills developed during extended collaborations with established ingredient brands of fibres, fabrics and advanced technical solutions for the garment textile industry. This experience translates into an intense awareness of BtoB relations in the sector, linking together the main players of the value chain, from manufacturing to fashion brands, from retailers to specialized distributors.
On this basis, AD MIRABILIA creates and manages several co-marketing activities in which companies that supply raw materials, semi and finished products and services stand alongside the Client company in a communication project aimed at their stakeholders. In the ingredient-brand world, AD MIRABILIA has developed a very wide and diverse expertise in the apparel, optical, hi-tech and food sector.